The site is edited by besustainaball, société à responsabilité limitée (Société à associé unique) whose head office is located at 1523 rue Guy de Maupassant 01220 Divonne-les-Bains.
besustainaball is committed to the following three main principles:
Collect only the data strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
To allow you to remain in control of your personal data;
To treat your data in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
The processing of personal data is regulated:
* By the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties (hereafter “IEL law”);
* By Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, which came into force on 25 May 2018 (hereafter “RGPD”).
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of the processing is to manage the site’s contact form. It enables besustainaball to respond to requests for information from site users.
By using the contact form on the website, besustainaball.com receives the name, function, company name and email address, possibly telephone number, of the person contacting it.
The information thus collected is subject to computer processing intended to follow up this contact: simple informative response, making an appointment, drawing up an estimate.
This data will not be used for commercial purposes.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Only besustainaball members will be able to access user data.
The besustainaball.com website uses technical cookies to offer you comfort in the use of its website. These cookies do not collect personal data.
We only use Google Analytics in order to carry out statistics of visits to the website. You have the possibility to deactivate this service as soon as you access the site for the first time by clicking on “personalise” and unchecking the box in the consent bar at the bottom of the page. To memorise this choice, you accept that the cookie entitled “privacy_embeds” will be placed in your terminal for a period not exceeding 3 months.
The website uses Google Font for the display of the font (for more information, please read the Google Fonts privacy statement).
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
besustainaball undertakes that the data collected will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the user for a period of time that does not exceed the time required for the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.
However, the data may be processed for the purpose of proving a right or contract. This data may also be kept for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation or kept in files in accordance with applicable regulations and laws.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, you have the following rights:
* Right of access (article 15 RGPD), of rectification (article 16 RGPD), of update, of completeness of your data.
* Right to block or erase your personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
* Right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 13-2c DPMR)
* Right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18 RGPD)
* Right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 RGPD)
* Right to the portability of the data you have provided us with, when your data are subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (Article 20 RGPD)
* Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (article 77 RGPD)
* The right to determine the fate of your data after your death and to choose whether or not we disclose your data to a third party you have previously designated. In the event of your death and in the absence of instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, unless it is necessary to retain it for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
These rights may be exercised by simple request by e-mail to email@example.com, or by post to besustainaball.com located at 1523 rue Guy de Maupassant 01220 Divonne-les-Bains, indicating its contact details (surname, first name, address and a copy of a signed identity document) and a legitimate reason when required by law (in particular in the event of opposition to processing).
To find out more about your rights, you can also consult the site of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, accessible at the following address: https://cnil.fr.